Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello World!

 Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. Soul is where I share my world , my interests with you. I would be posting daily, with a specific theme each day.

 Watch out for,
- Globetrotting Mondays

  Travel the world with me. I will take you to some wonderful places, share travel tips and recommendations.

- Scrumptious Tuesdays

 FOOD! We talk about different cuisines, share recipes, pictures and of course, some tips and tricks.

- Craftsy Wednesdays

I love art! I am an amateur jewellery and dress designer. I also love to paint and craft in general. Here I would like to share my work and also a few tutorials. I would also love to feature my friends´ work and tutorials here.

- Debut Thursdays

I would like to discuss new talent here, authors, musicians, painters, photographers and so on.

- Entertaining Fridays

We review. Books, Movies, TV shows, Video games. Not essentially new stuff, but also some old ones that people might have missed.

- Techie Saturdays

 Yes, I am a geek too. We discuss gadgets, the latest tech trends, the works.

- Wellness Sundays

  Sundays are when I pamper myself. Every sunday we will share new ways of grooming, health, better lifestyle. Yeah, pretty much the same stuff you Sunday newspaper covers

I hope this blog entertains you.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds really good... will be looking forward for the posts :) all the best... keep going

    ReplyDelete